CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trip to Duchesne

This is of Hayden and my brothers two boys, Gavin and Dillon (who all live in Duchesne) playing in Tyler's trailer. Hard to believe but Dillon and Hayden are only two weeks apart.






Courtesy of Tyler, most of the pictures of me from this day are of my backside.






























My parents recently moved back to Duchesne after living in Heber for 4 years. They loved Heber but Duchesne is home to all of us (even though it's a lot different then when I was growing up there). We drove my brother Dalton's 4-wheeler's to the Duchesne river (4-wheeler's are legal to drive in town, very weird). Tyler taught Hayden how to skip rocks.

2 comments:

SW Portraits said...

Holy crap! I didn't know you guys have a blog!!

Ashley said...

I thought you gave up on the blog thing! When you get time bring those cute kids to see me!